Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Boots.

I cant say for sure that the two events are related, but I watched this quarter of an hour ago and spent the time between then and now shining my boots.

Botton Test Botton Test

Well..

Considering that the preloader you used takes up 2/3 of the total filesize I think it was a fairly pointless addition. And as for the actual content, it needs more work. 5 seconds hardly constitutes anything.

LFF- first flight LFF- first flight

Yeah...

The quality of the animation and the drawing is actually fairly solid, but its let down by the lack of sound and actual content.

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

Awesome

War has never looked so delicious.

Serial Environmentalist Serial Environmentalist

That takes me back.

It reminds me of the old BBC cartoon Monkey Dust from a while back, in both story and animation.

Matzerath responds:

Monkey Dust? I'll have to find some episodes!

The Forbidden Forest The Forbidden Forest

Good, but short

It's a very good animation but the entire thing seemed like just an introduction to something that could have been truly epic. I was quite surprised, and a bit disappointed, when it ended after what turned out to be the credits, but for what it was it was still good.

Retro Xmas Retro Xmas

Awesome

I did not expect that ending, I laughed hard. I dunno if I'd have still found it that funny if I hadn't spent several months playing GTA:SA a while back.