Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Boots.

I cant say for sure that the two events are related, but I watched this quarter of an hour ago and spent the time between then and now shining my boots.

Botton Test Botton Test

Well..

Considering that the preloader you used takes up 2/3 of the total filesize I think it was a fairly pointless addition. And as for the actual content, it needs more work. 5 seconds hardly constitutes anything.

LFF- first flight LFF- first flight

Yeah...

The quality of the animation and the drawing is actually fairly solid, but its let down by the lack of sound and actual content.

Calculator -Mat Ramm Calculator -Mat Ramm

Division

I was very disappointed by the result of dividing by zero.

OCD+ OCD+

An evil, EVIL game.

I got an hour through War Hero before the gun noises got to me, this was with loud music and war games playing over the top of it, I just couldn't drown it out. I didn't get 208 at all. I couldn't find something suitable to sit on the 'K' to keep it down, so I didn't bother with that. I had about 2 go's on Big O before realising that without some mad h4x I'm never going to out click one of them. The pianist made me realise how out of practice I am at typing, and when it started typing in foreign languages rage quit; if any of the letters further down on that one have accents then it would truly be harsh.

The menu music also reminded me of Fallout 3 somewhat.

So, all in all; its a horrible evil game that I'm going to try my best to forget about and never play, much like 'The Game', if you see me in a few months time with medals from this game you know it finally completely broke me, and it takes a lot for a game to do.

YATDG3 YATDG3

An okay TD

Its an okay TD but it lacks variety, in all aspects. It was also too easy even on the hard setting, for me at least; I don't know how many will agree with my sentiments on that point, I found myself clicking the thing to spam waves half the time to hurry the lines of tanks up.

The cannon towers seemed a bit overpowered as well; a few lines of them with about 3 or 4 water tower in front all down the left side and your set for the game, it made the flame and poison towers seem a bit obsolete to me, but all in all it I still played it for about half an hour, so it can't be bad.

PowerfrogProductions responds:

half an hour, wow, glad it entertained you for that long, and yeah, i agree, i made it FAR too easy, I'll change that in future updates. and i also agree that the cannon tower is over powered but the fire tower? i thought that was stronger than the blue tower, ahh well, I'll tweak it till its perfect, thanks for a good review. As for variety, I'm going to be making more towers, including super ones, and different maps, maybe even a "create your own map" thing, check it out next time i update if your into TD's

Speedy - Believe (Cher) Speedy - Believe (Cher)

I lol'd